RETURNS FOR HAIR PIECES
All items in the shop have realistic photos, detailed descriptions and complete measurements, but we understand that sometimes it may be not enough.
We accept returns at these conditions:
- If you need to make a return, contact us at email@example.com not later than 14 days after receiving yout item(s).
- Ship the item(s) back to us not later than 21 days upon receiving the parcel.
- If you need to return an item from overseas, you’ll be asked to fill-in customs form with written: “RETURNED ITEM”, else we will not accept the return.
- The item must come back in it’s original condition and in it’s original packaging, not damaged or worn, else this could influence the amount of refund. Once we receive the item(s) you will be refunded the whole order value, as it is required by European law.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, shipping preferably by registered/tracked mail.
All the above sections are valid also for EXCHANGES.
Once we receive the item to be exchanged, we will make a new one for you and ship it in about 5-15 days (refer to our processing time for made-to-order items in the “Shipping” policies).
If there are, any additional charges for that item will be applied.
Return shipping costs are at buyers expense.
Sometimes we are asked to slightly modify the items (for example, to shorten the hair forks length). We can shorten the hair fork’s length for no additional cost, you will only pay the shipping costs to us and back to you.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for:
- custom or personalized orders;
- items on sale;
- all jewelry pieces (like earrings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, rings).
Please ALWAYS contact us BEFORE shipping the items back, else we might not accept to make a refund or modification/exchange.
For any other additional info you might need do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss.